Please, We need help with personalization (pictures attached):
1. We change the text style but there is no difference between title 1 and 2 and we need something in between “title” and the bold small typo that we get with “title 1” in a text box.
2. Doctors / team : is there a way to add arrows to move the doctors and make them start over again every time? The way it is now is now intuitive and our users don’t understand it properly
3. We created IDs of the sections we need to use as an anchor (for example team, where you can arrive clicking on the button of the slider “conoce nuestro equipo”). But when we click the anchor always goes lower than we want (so you can’t see the title and it’s a bit confusing).
4. In the team section, the inside pages of every doctor, you can add elements such as ‘speciality’ but the fields are in english. We’d love to use this feature, is there any chance that we could personalize those fields? or write just there under the doctor’s picture?
Again, thank youPrivate Content Hidden
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
Please, check access info.
1. You can configure this in Appearance -> Customize -> General Settings -> Fonts -> Subbtitle https://take.ms/wDnO0
2. Ok, we will add this option to this widget.
3. Please, give me the link to the page with these anchors.
4. You can translate it. http://help.pix-theme.com/knowledge-base/translation/Private Content Hidden
1. Solved. Thank You.
2. Thank you, I really appreciate it. Will check it out.
3. The anchors are in the home page basically (www.steticsmedic.com)
4. Thank you very much. Loco translate was very useful.Private Content Hidden
Can you give me ftp access to speed up the update?
There you are! thanksPrivate Content Hidden
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.